If Wikipedia is too dry or too objective for you, then the Urban Dictionary will give you some cool slang definitions to quote around. Some examples to give you a chuckle :
* Sun : Sun Microsystems. As in Damn that stock is going down like Sun Microsystems.
* Marriage : Suicide in it's worst form.
Jerry: Dude, Ben committed marriage yesterday.
Joe: Holy shit dude. Well, so much for hanging out with ben.
* Frodo : that last bit of poo that wont drop into the toilet : an annoying little shit that wont let go of the ring. As in :
-Are you okay in there?
-Yeah, but I gotta frodo. Come back in like 10 minutes
- Log in to post comments
I'm afraid there's something wrong with the 'Urban Dictionary' link? It's pointing to http://kristof.willen.be/ now.
In reply to Missing link? by Serge van Gind…
Forgot to include the link.
Some more chuckles
* Debian : lets party like it's 1999 with all the binaries from 1999
* Ubuntu : Ubuntu is an ancient african word, meaning "I can't configure Debian"
* Gentoo : It takes three commands to install Gentoo; this is the first one :
# cfdisk /dev/hda && mkfs.xfs /dev/hda1 && mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/gentoo/ && chroot /mnt/gentoo/ && env-update && . /etc/profile && emerge sync && cd /usr/portage && scripts/bootsrap.sh && emerge system && emerge vim && vi /etc/fstab && emerge gentoo-dev-sources && cd /usr/src/linux && make menuconfig && make install modules_install && emerge gnome mozilla-firefox openoffice && emerge grub && cp /boot/grub/grub.conf.sample /boot/grub/grub.conf && vi /boot/grub/grub.conf && grub && init 6